Monday, December 6, 2010

Sweet Ride

We often find that the supermarkets are a mile or more from the marina so we use the folding bike to get there. I got the bike for Christmas last year and it folds up to the size of a small suitcase. It takes some "getting used to" but once you start riding it works good with it's 6 speeds. I don't have any head gear and am split on getting a helmet or as has been suggested, a Shriner's hat ;>)

So here's the deal. Please watch the video and then vote with your comments as to whether I should wear a helmet, a Shriner's hat, or black leather chaps with matching leather vest? To make a comment just click on the word "comments" which is near the bottom of this post.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

7 comments:

  1. It does have a bit of a clown bike look to it so I'm leaning toward a bike helmet plus a red rubber nose.

    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a nice ride- I think your wardrobe should go the beach bum route- bandanna on your head, a white linen shirt unbuttoned- you get my drift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband thinks since you are in Florida.. it should be a black leather thong with a bandanna.
    I don't which scares me more...... you wearing that or him thinking that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guess who made this comment Jerry!!!
    Hint: you are a knight in shinning armor

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't have a clue but does anyone know where I can get a leather thong? Victor's Secret?

    Jerry

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would stick with the leather chaps. By the way, where was Toto, the witch and tornado?

    ReplyDelete